• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dougal

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you will have followed the story of the "Dreadful Day" bunnies we rescued a while ago..well one of them was Dougal..he had bites on his nose ..ears and torn testicles and was generally not very well
He became very poorly and the vet said it would be kinder to PTS as he wouldn't make it..but we thought he deserved a chance..so he had intensive nursing from me and Ange, and was syringe fed for 3 days and nights...I was a zombie at the end of it but look at him now! :D
to compare
Here is is on arrival
Dougalb.jpg

and now
Dougalh.jpg

Dougalg.jpg

He is now appearing on the "in Need" section :D

OMG look at the difference in him! He is such a handsome little chap!

Well done you for giving him a chance. It's obvious to look at him that you've done an amazing job! I hope a little fighter like him gets an amazing home!

:D :D :D I'm so glad that you perservered with him Jill :D :D :D He does look like a different bun and so happy as well - good on you :D :D :D :D

I have fell in love with him. He is soo handsome. I thought the Vet knew you better than that.....to say that to you Jill just spurde you on! Well done to you and Ange....he is so lucky you got hold of him.
I'd love to spoil him.
Carol

Thats great news. How many more ''dreadful day'' Bunnies are left to rehome Jill? It's lovely to see them all go to wonderful new homes.
Carol X

Back