• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

stressed?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I read somewhere (on here i think) that some people's rabbits noses go runny when they are stressed like at the vets?
Is it normal?

ive never found that happen to any of my buns :shock: my Crystal just kinda kicks her legs about and panics when shes stressed :? and when i had my bun Smudge his legs shake when hes stressed/scared. i think all buns show stress in diffrent ways :?

Nitro gets a bit snotty when he is very stressed... the woman I got him off told me he does this, and says he's fine. I'll check with the vets on Monday, when he goes in for the snip though... :?

Bif gets positivelt soaking all down her front..i tholught its where they drool tho i never realised it was from her nose! :shock:

the vets ahve said she gets very stressed so she des it..but i must admit since seeing petra she doesnt do ti as much and last time she accopmanied bertie for his myxi booster she didnt dribble or have runny nose at all!

Back