• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:(

fifi0529

Alpha Buck
i found out that one of the boys my mum used to work with in school (she is a classroom assistant and this boy's behaviour is disgusting) has killed 3 pet rabbits because the owners complained about him trespassing in their gardens.

binky free little ones, i'm so sorry you had to be subjected to this monster. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

fi and buns xxx

Im sorry but some children need locking up, those kids who killed james bulger are now off sunning themselves in australia and having a new life. Sorry I thought this country punished people for doing things like this :roll: :roll: Oh no we pander to them and give them a good life :evil:

I agree that people who can take the life of a defenseless animal without remorse should be locked up. Clearly it's a sign of things to come :? :( .

Binky free little bunsters :( .

Don't get me started on this countries justice system it's a complete joke!
I hope that child is detained indefinately. Poor poor little rabbits and poor owner!

the bunnies owners have reported him to the police but he denies it and there is no proof. everyone knows he did it though. it is definitely a sign of things to come. he is a horrible horrible boy.

fi x

Sick. and I agree he will move onto other victims. Its totally abnormal and he will just be left to it until its a person he hurts and then maybe get a minimal jail sentence if that. :evil:

Heres hoping he has a short miserable life and a long painful death. We dont need vermin like that. :evil: :evil:

Back