• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have a look at this!! So funny

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sandles and socks pmsl!
what concerns me is looks like shes doing that on the side of a road! :shock: :shock:

Yuh I would be worried about the main road to - but its probably a really quiet one... I would hope it would be if they had some sense :roll:

But I really enjoyed that video and it was nice to see they were rescue buns!

Are my buns the only ones that would think 'FREEDOM!' and run off from the course and never be seen again? Plus the show jumping, my buns would be runnign off trying to take out the others!

:lol: @ Ravens Quest... no my new bunnies would also be off in an instant. My previous old bunnies would have stayed but wouldnt have a clue what to do with the jumps!

Good vid, with a great message at the end.

Rabbers said:
it was lovely to see them run back behind the hedge when they finished too. So well trained!!
my friend's rabbit gets to run around the whole close and she always comes back home again :) she can also open her grazing ark's door and do lots of other tricks :)

bASIL IS GREAT AT DOING BUNNY AGILITY :) he loves it

Back