• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brandy is spayed

Black Rabbit

Warren Scout
Brandy was been spayed today.
The vet used gas anaesthesia, and all went well. But it took her some hours to come out from anaesthesia. She just woke up completely after we arrived at home.
She hopped around the kitchen (where she will stay the next days to avoid her beeing chased by Yuna) chew on a piece of dried apple, and now she is resting under the infrared-lamp. She is wearing a nice sock-shirt to avoid her taking the stitches out.
I hope she will soon be fit and eat a bit.

aww that sounds like it went well, :D my girl who was done yesterday is still not moving or eating willingly :(

I have forced her to eat 10 ml of critical care. She does not eat anything :( and there is no pooh

edit: I have found 4 poohs :D

Brandy has eaten the green part of a carrot. :D

We visited the vet this morning to contol the suture, which looks very good. I am glad she recovers fast.

1011275tq6.jpg

Black Rabbit said:
Brandy has eaten the green part of a carrot. :D

We visited the vet this morning to contol the suture, which looks very good. I am glad she recovers fast.

1011275tq6.jpg

I looked at this photo and wondered what was going on :lol: :lol:

The photo shows Brandy this evening, sitting in the kitchen, wearing a specially prepared sock that keeps her from nibbling at the stitches.

I wondered what that was too! I'm suprised she hasn't tried to nibble that off :shock: lad she's feeling better and pooing :D

Back