• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is there a shortage of does....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
nearly all our rescues at the moment are boys and nearly all the buns on our waiting list are boys too :? :?

any one else with the same problem :?

We have always had more boys than girls here, but I think its cuz we mostly have singles and people tend not to keep two boys together.

We have always had more boys than girls here, but I think its cuz we mostly have singles and people tend not to keep two boys together.

hmmm hadnt thought of that :wink:

yup i ll send em to you then jill :D

I have only girls left. No one wants them because they are boring (apparently :roll: ) But I do have a new dog rescue full of adolescent boys!

I love Agouti, they are not boring!

Late last year Briar Patch had almost all boys and just a couple of girls...a couple of weeks ago they only had 3 boys who weren't reserved...and now several more boys have come in again! It really is swings and roundabouts isn't it!

raven_guest said:
I thought most people wanted bucks as they 'generally' make better pets. All my does hate me with a passion lol

I have always found does to be very skittish in comparison and I think it puts people off. :?

Back