• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies

Miloe's_Mum

Alpha Buck
Here are up to date pics of my two.....i've just found out today that Milo could possibly be a girl!! He has the normal 'genital gap' seen on boys but there's also a slight 'slit' opening rather than a more circular 'stump. So here is a possibility that 'he' might be a 'she' or might have a condition known as hypospadius which can make young boys look like girls!

So anyway, i now have to think of other girly names - can you help? Milo (?) is the blue and white bunny :D

IMGP74823.jpg

0703290128.jpg

IMGP75023.jpg

IMGP74913.jpg

IMGP74883.jpg

IMGP74863.jpg

Thank you x

They are gorgeous :love:

They're from Ross Rabbits aren't they? I'm not sure if I mentioned in your previous post but our first pair of buns were from there - I recognised the bit of wall Karen puts them on!! :D

rosie_rabbit said:
They are gorgeous :love:

They're from Ross Rabbits aren't they? I'm not sure if I mentioned in your previous post but our first pair of buns were from there - I recognised the bit of wall Karen puts them on!! :D

Hi, yes they are from Ross Rabbits :D Cant wait to collect them :D

They are cute beyond belief!! If Milo is a girlie, you can change one letter and make it Mila, thats in fact my name lol :lol:

Thanks everyone for your replies - i love the names you have all come up with :D

I collect them on Saturday! so no doubt will be posting more pics next week :lol:

Back