• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So who... (besides becki)

Katie

Mama Doe
Reads stories to their animals? Anyone else crazy enough to?

Or am I mean for not :shock:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just becki tho...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you have to be so mean to Becki??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Only joking :D

I dont read stories to them, but I make them up :oops: Like last night, I made up a story about two skydiving dogs named Flo and Roger :oops: :oops: :roll: :lol: Oliver seemed to like it though :D

Leah xx

Lmao Becki!! :lol: :lol: :lol: What a great thread. :wink:
I don't read my buns storys but I do tell them all about what I have been doing during the day or any gossip I have heard while I was out and about, they always seem interested. :wink: No wonder my neighbours think I'm mad. :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

not the bunnies but i used to read out loud to one of our dogs, she used to lay down next to me with her head on lap and look up at me until she fell asleep :lol: :love:

oh lord i think i'm even worse i sit them all down and tell them about my day. i talk to them like there human i even ask them how there days been :oops: oh the shame (if they ever answer me i think i'll die ) lol

I do not read stories to my bunnies, but am now wondering what sort of difficulty rating of text they might be interested in??? :lol:

hehe...I read passages of my university texts to Remus, :oops: maybe its a Becky/Becki thing... :lol:

me too Willow! :oops:
There's nothing wrong with story telling to animals lol :lol: I must admit I havent read to them, but I always ask how there day was and sit and rabbit to them. :lol:

Bex said:
hehe...I read passages of my university texts to Remus, :oops:
Thats reminded me, I always read my work outloud when I'm revising around the buns, they were very interested to hear that rabbits were an example in the 'natural selection' section. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont read stories but when I get home from work I tell them how many times this annoying russian lady has called me and complain about my accounts not reconciling :oops: Im mean! they must dread me coming home :oops: :lol:

Ohhh I do! Have photographic evidence! :lol:

Me when I was bout 11/12...

reading.jpg

i sometimes make up sotriess if i'm claeaning them out and they're hanging around, i tell them stories starting "there once was a little bun called charlie who was very veyr naughty when he chewed on that chair he wasnt meant to"...

i guess im kinda hoping he'll understand me and stop but it never works

Back