• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the new man in my life.....................

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
DSC00033.jpg

This is Casper, isn`t he gorgeous?!

We reserved him before the dreaded VHD hit & after the heartache we`ve been through i had 2nd thoughts as to wether we should still get him but Mark knew i`d wanted a pure white cat all my life & felt we needed a positive after everything that`s happened, so Casper moved in at the weekend. :D

He`s an absolute sweetie, extremely friendly to 2fts & 4 fts alike & has settled in with our mad bunch brilliantly.
He`s been given the nickname of `Spiderman` as he has taken to climbing up our hallway wallpaper!!!!! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Here`s a few more piccies:

DSC00003-1.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00038-1.jpg

And this is where he sleeps at night....................................
DSC00006-1.jpg

Hope you like & sorry to everyone who was expecting a rabbit!!!!

Su.x

:love: :love: :love: Aww wow Su Casper is lovely infact gorgeous ! Is Casper a pedigree or a mogster ? Awesome Im in love ! He is the light at the end of your tunnel xxx

AWWWWWWWWWWW *squeal* he is stunning! :D Is he something posh or a moggie? Is he deaf? over 50% of blue eyed white are...He is uterly cute, i love white cats :D

So glad you all love him too. :D

His mum is a persian cross & dad is unknown, so he`s a bit of a mogster!!!

Surprisingly he isn`t deaf though i was prepared for the fact that he might be, i saw him at 2 wks old & it was just love at 1st sight :love: :love: :love:

Yes Abi, we`ve got the suncream in for him, not sure what he`ll think of the smell though!!!! :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Su, he's gorgeous!!! I love fluffy cats, he's beautiful and I love his position at the head of the bed, guess who's boss already :lol:

oh he's stunning! we had a white cat when i was growing up - apparently they are proned to deafness/blindness (ours was deaf) but teh other 2 we had after that were healthy as anything

he si STUNNING! More photos of Casper please :) :love:

Back