• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Pollyanna Fans!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Those of you who saw my thread on Friday ( now lost due to forum wobble ), Probably think Polly`s at The Bridge now, but i`m pleased to say she`s still with us. :D
We got up Saturday morning expecting to have to make the dreaded journey to the vets BUT she had perked right up, immediately demolished nearly 1/2 a tin of tuna then asked to go out in the sunshine.......................... She has remained bright, is back to eating for England & spending lots of time out in the garden basking in the sun.
It`s obvious that Polly isn`t ready to go yet so we are just counting everyday we have with her as a blessing.

Here`s a few new piccies of our beautiful girl:

DSC00041.jpg

Off to do some exploring.........................................

DSC00042-1.jpg

Quick munch on the grass.

DSC00010.jpg

And when she`s not outside in the sun, she`s basking in it`s rays in the kitchen. :D

Sorry i didn`t update earlier,
Su.x

aww what a beauty! before I saw the photos I assumed she was a bun and was rather suprised to note she'd eated 1/2 a tin of tuna LOL!

She's a beautiful girl and I hope you have many more years with her...

<<<<Pollyanna>>>>

buddabun said:
aww what a beauty! before I saw the photos I assumed she was a bun and was rather suprised to note she'd eated 1/2 a tin of tuna LOL!

She's a beautiful girl and I hope you have many more years with her...

<<<<Pollyanna>>>>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry i have nearly as many cats as i do rabbits! :oops: & I`m just as obsessed with them! :oops: :lol: :lol:

Thankyou All for your lovely comments. :D

Su.x

:D :D :D awwwww, shes adorable. I had been searching for the thread from friday and then realised it was one of the disappearing ones, but was desperate to know how she was, i nearly pm'ed you but didn't in case.... well you know what i mean :| . I'm soooo pleased she is feeling better. How old is she su?
xxxx

Joanne26 said:
:D :D :D awwwww, shes adorable. I had been searching for the thread from friday and then realised it was one of the disappearing ones, but was desperate to know how she was, i nearly pm'ed you but didn't in case.... well you know what i mean :| . I'm soooo pleased she is feeling better. How old is she su?
xxxx

Awwwww thankyou Joanne :D

Sorry i didn`t update earlier but i don`t get much time to come on the puter at the mo.

She`s 10 1/2yrs.

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
Joanne26 said:
xxxx

Sorry i didn`t update earlier but i don`t get much time to come on the puter at the mo.

She`s 10 1/2yrs.

Su.x

Bless her shes gorgeous. My two, Fibber and Milly are sisters and they are 11 this year, i call them my little old girls :wink: , but they aren't old really, considering our Tibby (a cat we had when i was younger) lived to the grand age of 19 :D

Joanne26 said:
cannonwoman said:
Joanne26 said:
xxxx

She`s 10 1/2yrs.

Su.x

Bless her shes gorgeous. My two, Fibber and Milly are sisters and they are 11 this year, i call them my little old girls :wink: , but they aren't old really, considering our Tibby (a cat we had when i was younger) lived to the grand age of 19 :D

Awwwww they`re gorgeous too Joanne. :D
I know Polly isn`t that old but unfortunately Polly has a rare & incurable form of cancer :( She was given a short time to live ( wks to a couple of months ) over 2 yrs ago now! But she really is amazing as even though she has her bad days she always seems to pick back up again & find her zest for life again.

Su.x

Awww only just caught up with this thread.I have been wondering for the last few days how she was.
She is beautiful and i am so glad she has picked up :D :love:

Back