• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More than likely being paranoid but...

Dobbin

Mama Doe
when Twinkle was done the vet said she was skinny compared to other rabbits he has seen. Twinkle eats the same as Dobbin but is definetly thinner. It has always been on the back of my mind but since the vet said this it is upper most in my mind!! Every time i look at her she seems very skinny - more than likely just because i am thinking about it so much. I shall ask the vet on saturday when i take her in to have the stitches removed but can anyone think of any reasons?

Thank you

sue
xx

ive always thought the same about cerys, she has always seemed skinnier than willow

went to the vets today for VHD injection and they both weigh 2.5 kg on the dot, the vet just said she is built differently

The Vet will have weighed her before her GA. So if you ask for her weight to be checked again you can see if she has lost any or if she is maintaining her weight.

Janex :)

Maybe it's just the built or one is fluffier than the other? If she's eating well and generally feeling ok... skinny is better than fat, is healthier :D

Pippa's quite thin and the vet said it was just the way she is, some buns are skinnier than others

MJ on the other hand is the overeater of the bunny world :lol:

Back