• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny Bunny Nicknames

islalee

Warren Scout
Does everyone else have funny nicknames for their bunnies?

Nunzeo is Nunz, Nunzy, My boy, Nunzy pie,

Abbey is (so far) Abs and Abbigale and Princess.

Fudge =Pinky
Clove= The brain

*sings* Pinky and the brain, brain, brain....ever watch that show? Seriously my two are the real life versions..bless em.

Also called smelly bums, cheeky face, clovebun, the fudster, silly bun buns and dear knows what, surprised the neighbours haven't called for the men in white suits by now tbh. :lol:

i have no funny nick names for Crystal and Honey but when i had Flopsy i always used to call him 'Piggy' because he loved his food especially when he was a baby lol he also reminded me of a little piglet :p

Charlie is fatty most of the time even though he's quite slender... he's also ugly boy sometimes since the first bath I gave him - it scared my then-housemate so she went around singing "UUUUUUUGLY BOOOOOY".. strange girl

Jack is mainly scaredy-Jack (as she's not a cat) or tiny girl...

of course if they're being bad hubby calls them f**kpigs! cheeky man..

generic names are cutie, fluff monster, binky-boy/binky-bun and we all like the play on the word "buns" ... :shock:

this is going to get embarrasing :lol:

gail goes round singing in a high pitch voice "Lolypop lolypop" to Lola. She also calls her lady lola, lollipop and other similar things

Frida is Frida Krueger (im sure you can guess why) or frederica or freddy - she must have a complex by now poor thing

We call Gus - gustafer, gus-bum, gussifer, Mr Gus and gorgeous Gus - very spoilt he is :lol:

Zeb gets Zebediego, Zebster, Zebra etc

And Bracken gets called teddy bear because she looks like one and also Bracken-bottom as gail thinks her little white tail (shes agouti) is hilarious. the funny thing is there is actually a place in the dales called bracken bottom and last time i was out walking my brother took a photo of me next to the sign post saying "Bracken Bottom 2 miles". Very amusing for gail :D

Rosemary .....Mavis ...cos she reminds me of the fat fairy in will o the wisp :lol: :lol:

Traceys scampy gets called fishface :? :lol:

thumper ....thumper dump or grumpy thump

hope.....hopey baby :?

blue ....blueberry smuffin

and Nemo gets called all sorts of names when he wont go to bed in his crate at night ....but i wont put them here :roll: :? :wink:

:lol: love em!
our first bun kibles had severe dental probs eye probs ear infections the works! one dental they tried to flushher ducts again and shaved her face and slipped..she had a very unfortunate nickname due to her face andit stuck..to the point of when i was watching american pie 2 after coming home from a few days in hospital..she was sleeping on the floor cushionnear me and the line came up..well helloo **** face.and she jumped up as if to say..yes imhere! :oops: :roll: :oops: :lol:
my nickname for her specially however was wibby..and then i was told there was a kiddies story bout wibbys garden..awww
woozle was a baby bun that never grew up he stayed so cuddlyetc and he was..little man..

oscar was bunny foo foo...or floor sweeper ( my dads nickname for him0 or puppy..or just foo foo

bif has been biffykins..biffydins when shes being daft! or bifaling cos shes a dinga ling sometimes! however due to her weight porbs which were tackling bit by bit..shes earnt the nickanme from nikki of chubb chubb or chubby mcchubb chubb!
or she just gets called sweeeetie!

bertie love him is bertie bassett..( frenchies do look like me dont they! )
bertums..bertram (when hes bene naughty!) dirty bertie (poo overload on floor etc) flirty bertie cos he does flirt to get you to join inhis bunny games.or dirty flirty bertie.and nikki has always said he reminds her of a lion..a big white lion..thats her name for him..my white lion.. :shock:

Wesley = Wes, Wesypie, Monster, Wesywoo, Wooble
Samuel = Sam, Sammy, mini monster.

They both get called sweetiepie and meals on legs too :D

I'm glad I am not the only person to sing, whistle and hum to their bunnies too ;)

Dillon is DD and Pippa is PP, thanks to my 3 year old nephew who has called them that before he could pronnnounce their names! Bit embarrassing shouting PP in the garden!! :oops:

pip is pippin, perrigan took, pipsqueak (said with love :lol: ), pipsicle, pippy etc

lily is lilian, looby loo, lily poo, sweet pea.

neighbours think i'm a bit wierd!

fi x

Back