• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horsey pics!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Couple of Pics of Woody my thoroughbred, and mum's new shetland, Hamish. Woody is a bit skinny but despite all efforts to feed him up.. he's just a bit of a whippet!
S6000079.jpg

My skinny boy!

S6000084.jpg

Me with Woody
S6000080.jpg

S6000109.jpg

Mum's Shetland, Hamish

S6000096.jpg

Mum and Hamish!

Awwwwww I do love Woody :love:
Is he still carting you off when you ride him!! :lol: :lol:

Hamish looks like a pint-sized fluffball of MISCHIEF!!

Janex

Awwwwww I do love Woody
Is he still carting you off when you ride him!!

Hamish looks like a pint-sized fluffball of MISCHIEF!!

Yes Woody is still carting me off! When the mood takes him.We have had one or two hairy moments recently. But I have managed to stay on board. We were galloping the other week and he wouldn't slow for a corner which ended up with us nearly parting company!! He damaged his leg in the field a few weeks ago and I had to have the vet out. Whilst he was there I got him to check him as he is not quite himself at the minute. Vet says he is tip top... so not sure what it wrong but it is worrying me a bit. Everyone thinks I am being paranoid though. I can't help it, he's my boy! And as he is approaching 19 I can't help but be worried even though everyone reassures me he has many good years left in him yet! The horse who won Burghley last year was 18.

As for Hamish... how well you know him already, from one pic. He is trouble... big time. It is all quite adorable at the minute though. But he does need disciplining... His plums are being removed at the end of the month and we are hoping this might help a bit! Will keep you posted.

Hamish has been impeccably behaved today and very cute. All legs and teeth he has kept to himself! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back