• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Picciiiees!!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
OOoh I Loveee her!! I could sit and watch her all day, She's so gentle and lovely. Knows her own mind though! Just gave her a little time in the run whilst I sat with her (Snapping away of course) and shes just ..... Oooooh I cant wait til I can snuggle her!!! (if she is a her, that is :?) :love: x

BABYPHOTO.jpg

BABYPHOTO2.jpg

BABYPHOTO3.jpg

BABYPHOTO4.jpg

BABYPHOTO5.jpg

BABYPHOTO6.jpg

awwwww she is so squishable!!! absolutely gorgeous! (i guess you're not scared of baby buns anymore then :wink: :lol: )

Oh dont you just wanna grab her little face and just give her lots of kisses.... Becki shes just absolutely yummy... no other words... I think there should be a sticky for Miracle piccies! :wink:

Awwwww, Becki she is gorgeous!
I've been so busy at work only just catching up with things on the site!

I can't seem to find her story anywhere? Want to know all, pretty please :lol:

Oh Becki :D I've been away for a few days and been wondering if you managed to get her and I'm over the moon that you have :D :D :D She's beautiful.

Awww, she's so pretty! :love: :love: :love:

I was so sorry to hear about Tilly-May. :cry: I was just catching up on all the posts I'd missed today and I couldn't believe it. :cry: Your new little princess is the spitting image of her though, isn't she? :love: :love:

Back