• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twinkle update: we have poo : )

touie

Wise Old Thumper
She's gone off this morning with her food and waterbottle wish her luck. I have to phone up at 1pm to see how she is, really scared after Amy :cry:

she's just coming round from the anaesthetic and is doing well they said, so thats such a relief :D I was too scared to get her cage ready just in case something went wrong :oops: I've got to phone back in an hour to see when I can collect her

she's back home safe and sound :D she's got that horrible spaced out look on her face and she's not eating anything yet either! :(

touie said:
she's back home safe and sound :D she's got that horrible spaced out look on her face and she's not eating anything yet either! :(

awwwwww sending eating vibes to your baby :thumb:

She sounds just like Pippa did the first night. Try not to worry, I'm sure she'll be a different bunny by tomorrow morning.

no poo and she hasn't touched any food. I've offered her mint, kale and grapes which she normally goes mad for but nothing, not even a strand of hay :( She hadn't drunk either so I stuck the bottle in her mouth and she had a bit. She just looks so miserable :( when should i start worrying about her not eating/pooing?

Back