• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two male buns

lil_sar

Warren Scout
Hello

Just a quick question, which I am sure has been asked loads of times before!!
Is it possible to keep two male buns together? Only reason why I ask is that my sister-in-law has a beautiful bunny (fudge) and he's not getting the care and the attention that he deserves. There have been a few incidents over the last few months that have made my blood boil and I would love to give him a new home. My partner came home yesterday after seeing him and he said it broke his heart that this adorable bun, who is so friendly is just not really wanted. I don't even know if he gets vaccinated!
Any advise would be appreciated- I think he's about 3 years old but I would get him neutured.

There are plenty of people on here who have successfully bonded two boys, most however were litter mates or lived together from a very early age before the hormones kicked in. I tried bonding Benjamin and Oscar and it was very unsuccessful, they were REALLY fighting badly, but they have wonderful girliebuns now!!

Joanne

Would you say it's still worth a try?? I'm not too sure about the bonding process or where is best for them both to meet.
He hasn't been neutured and to be honest I don't even think he's been vaccinated and he's kept outside! :censored: I hope i'm wrong in this though.
Even so, I wouldn't let dillon near him without this.

Neutral territory, & a few weeks after neutering so hormones have died down.

I bonded 2 boys (my first 2 buns) - took a while, but I just took it slow. They live in a bonded 9 now with 2 other boys & 5 girls :D

Back