• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescue goody bags - soon be time again.

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Hi

Just to let you all know that within the next week i shall be kicking off the appeal again!!! I hope it will be bigger and better than last time!!!

Sue
xx

Hi

I will start a post in the next day or two for people to nominate rescues and tell me if they would like to take part. I will do my best to remember to put them on that post!!!! I will be asking for the address of the rescue and a contact person for each rescue - i hope no one minds - i am hopping it will make it easier!!

I have started putting bits aside already!! lol

I am really looking forward to doing this again!!

Sue
xx

I didn't do any last time as I was and still am broke, but what sort of things can I get that don't cost too much but would be appreciated?

When i put the post up i am going to compile a list of things which were sent, hoping that may give people some ideas!!! You certainly dont need to spend huge amounts of money - things which are free are just as much appreciated.

Sue
xx

i didn't get round to posting mine last time :oops: so this time can I still post to sprowston guinea pig rescue to make up for it (i'll make it even better than last time :) )

I will do my best to give everyone rescues near them to save on postage - just need to make sure that all rescues are fairly distributed to.

I will post more details soon. Thank you to all of those who have shown an interest so far.

Sue
xx

What about everyone choosing their rescue and sending to them inside of the way it was done last time?

Personally I don't care as I send out two parcels anyway :lol:

Call me stupid but i am relatively new to the forum and have no idea what your all talking about... can anyone explain?

dobbin arranged a fantastic appeal where people put their names down and then put together a box of goodies for some rescue bunnies it can be as much or as little as you can afford and can be items such as treats, toys, food, bedding, health care etc in fact anything that might be useful to a rescue centre. at the end of the appeal you are given a rescue centre somewhere in the country where you send your box to and then it benefits all the bunnies that live in rescue centres :D:D:D

hope that helps :D

Hi

i'm new to this too but really like the sound of this so would like to help!

I would like to nominate if possible - Raystede in Ringmer (East Sussex)
:D

Michelle&Holly

oooohh I've been saving my loo rolls!
I can post to anywhere in UK for same price through my work, so give me as far flung a rescue as you like! :D

I'd like to take part this time! Although someone local would be great ( :wink: ) er... but i'm moving shortly so perhaps not local to Northampton!

Also perhaps the rescues could do some "wish lists" ?

Back