• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neighbours!!

debpayne

Young Bun
Before we got our new buns last week, we heard our neighbours saying they had a mouse in the shed and that day they emptied the whole shed out and put poison down.
The next thing I know is they've told our other neighbour that they've seen a mouse and think it's because of our rabbits!! B***dy cheek, they had the mouse first. Anyway what i want to ask is would the mouse cause any problems if it got in the rabbits run? I keep our buns food indoors in a tupperware thingy and they are cleaned out every day so I wouldn;t have thought the mouse would be particularly attracted....I just want to be armed if she says anything to me......

I'm not the person to ask, I'm overrun with mice :( My rabbits and guineapigs are in the shed and it's full of the little blighters. I don't use poison as I'm too afraid of the mice transporting it to the rabbits and pigs food but did use traps but have given up now and they're about to move out to hutches and runs and the shed's going.

I haven't had any ill effects in either the buns and pigs, it's me that gets upset. Mice will be attracted to food so as long as the stored food is away and the buns are kept clean I don't think she can complain.

B***** neighbours!!!

I had a visit from the enviromental health the other week after my lovley neighbour complained about the smell from my rabbit hutch, I showed them it and we did laugh as it is covered in dust as my bunnies permenantly live in the house?!
The neighbour is a policeman, i'm a single mother and I just think he's annoyed I can afford to live nextdoor to him, can't think of anyother reason but how dare he pick on my bunnies.

Sorry, slightly off topic here but bloomin' annoyed!!

Back