• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humping

buddabun

Warren Veteran
Charlie's bveen done for well voer a year, Jack ahs been done since Januray, and all of a sudden Charlie's started humping her again!

Why on earth? he hasn't done it for MONTHS and all of a sudden he seems to have a surge of hormones. Poor lad, it must be very frustrating and unsatisfying for him... Any ideas?

I think its that time of year my two were humping in the garden last week and the next minute they were cuddling again :D

Probably because it's spring :) neither of mine are getting hormonal, i'm thinking they are abnormal bunnies :lol:

OMG just realised how AWFUL my spelling was! I was VERY tired last night.

Thanks for the advice guys, didn't realise spring provoked ahormonal response in "done" buns... Poor little Jack keeps running from him and stamping! lol

Mine's been humping the cushions & bin, in fact anything it can! It's that time of year! lol

My little kids keep rushing in to tell me 'the bunnies wagging his tail really fast again mummy!' much to the amusement of visitors :D

Back