• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spooked by aeroplanes!

Pepsi's People

Alpha Buck
Can't say I've noticed it before with our other buns but Trooper & Lillie hate aeroplanes. Our garden is below one of the flight paths into Manchester airport & every time one passes overhead they bolt for cover. Perhaps in time they will get used to them :?

Mike

we sometimes get harrier jets overhead (VERY loud) and they're building an Aldi out the back of our garden so there's pretty much constant noise 0800-1800 and they DO get used to it. the harriers still make them jump and sometimes run but i think they get used to it after a while

hth

Many of mine HATE aeroplanes (as do I, an ex Air Traffic Control Assistant...) I live less than 4 miles from Heathrow and when they are on Easterly departures its a NIGHTMARE..... :x

.......and Terminal 5 is on its way.... :cry:

Its just aswell my Buns are indoors

Janex

I had some bunnies that hate 'planes - I imagine it is because they look likes hawks to them. Some of my rabbits are more chilled out about it. Not sure that the nervous ones ever get used to it though...

mine are quite relaxed about them now- we're under a flight path to heathrow :lol: sometimes with a really loud one they stop to look or go back in calmy but other wise no reaction.

They will get used to it. We're the other side of Man airport and the buns used to run and hide, but now they couldn't care less - I'm more annoyed than they are :lol:

Back