• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie Rabbit Has a Complaint

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He saw a locum Vet today who didn't know how to give a Myxi Vaccination.....

Picture533-1.jpg

It really is not acceptable that some Vets still dont bother to find out about the specifics of the treatment they are administering to our Buns. When the Vet reluctantly agreed to consult the manufacturers literature her response was to say 'Oh, well dogs and cats are my 'thing' I never really see Rabbits'..............

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh :x

Janex

beautiful boy.... and silly vet. even if she didn't know she should have looked BEFORE you got in there so as not to look COMPLETELY incompetant!!!

ah well, what a world we live in

What a lovely bun. I think the vet must have trained at the same school aa the doctor we saw in A & E last weekend when we took my daughter with bad tummy ache. He stood at the end of her bed, scratched his head, looked at my husband and said "I don't really know what it is, but it looks like indigestion, what do you think....." . There wasn't really an answer we could give ... :roll:
Jane

maxbun said:
What a lovely bun. I think the vet must have trained at the same school aa the doctor we saw in A & E last weekend when we took my daughter with bad tummy ache. He stood at the end of her bed, scratched his head, looked at my husband and said "I don't really know what it is, but it looks like indigestion, what do you think....." . There wasn't really an answer we could give ... :roll:
Jane

Oh for goodness sake!! :shock: :roll:

I hope your daughter's poorly tum is better now.

Janex

Aaaww that's a great pic! I'm not surprised he looks fed up tho, I don't like being jabbed by people who don't know what they're doing either! :?

Back