• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free to . . .any old home

If I lived in Sittingbourne ............ That reminds me theres an ad on Rabbit Rehome for 3 bunnies in Leicester, I called when I was looking for mine, the lady is still trying to get rid of them, for free,..... :(

The horrible thing is that they are four miles from me :(
Anyone want three free rabbits, two of which may be pregnant? Anyone . . ? :shock:

Cut and pasted;

Free to collecter, 3 rex rabbits, 1 boy, 2 girls, they have been kept together so girls could be in young, these were taken in for rehoming, would prefer to all go together. Tel: (07041) 615812

On no can't anyone take these buns on a temp basis until they can find a place in a rescue?

Rabs

free to any old home

what area are the bunnies in i can take them if a bunnyrun can be arranged to help get them here anywhere near eastybourne i could travel half way

I hope these can be rescued, they are the sort of poor buns that could end up at the cattle market and sold for 50p :cry:

Back