• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dumped rabbits

elaine

Mama Doe
i am so furious it doesn't rate I cannot say how angry I am,

This morning I got a text off mum to say when dad went outside there was 2 boxes of rabbits in the garden yet again htey have reached over a 6ft fence and put them ontop of the huthes.

Well one nethy has had to be pts as it cannot stand up and its head was twisted at about 190degrees

there is a old lady looking at the state she is completely blind her eyes are so sore and raw all round she has had to be pts as she had absesses in her eyes, and under her stomach

the other female looks as though she has a tumor underneath her stomach thankfully this one looks like it is the fact she has had a litter recently

and the only other one is a male.

yes I do run a rescue and I am convinced again these are from a breeder who has dumped previously but this time they don't have rings on

I want to use expletives but i wont. I HATE some people. What is wrong with them?! If you know the breeder can u contact the rspca and report them.

Poor poor bunnies, bless them, at least the survivors are in good hands now! What's wrong with people :evil: :evil:

Back