• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just bonded with my shyest rabbit i think!

Rabbers

Mama Doe
Rolo is my shyest rabbit and very nervous. Just now I had been stroking her head and offering her pellets one at a time from my fingers. She ate most of them (even though they had been sitting in the bowl all day :roll: ) and then rubbed her scent glands all over the others she decided she didn't like to eat including running her tongue over each as she was rubbing her scent glands over them. Why was she doing this??

It was very cute!!! and very unlike her to be near me and interact for so long. She even let me run behind her ears!!!

EDIT: she also rubbed her chin on me as she was rubbing over the pellets and licked me!! :love:

Awww Im so pleased for you :D Its lovely isnt it! It took ages for Scarlett to properly bond with me but I think her being with Trip helped :lol:

awwwwwwwwww i bonded with my Orchid after we lost Little Man I know how touched you must feel although she dont like me again now :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's lovely isn't it? I really like that Gaius loves me so much (Flower and I groom him together :lol: )
I'm trying to get Nitro to love me, he's just so scared if I try to touch him... he chins my feet though - which I'm pleased about! and he jumped on my head in the night - which I'm not so pleased about :roll: :lol:

Back