• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zooplus cage delivery - u/d it's here!!

daisylou

Warren Scout
Hi, can anyone tell me how long it took for them to receive a rabbit cage from zooplus. I got an email to say it had been dispatched on 4/4/07 and I haven't got it yet. Don't know if I am expecting too much as it's coming from Europe and also it was the Easter weekend.

Mine took about 4 days i think, I know it wasnt long.
Delivery services have a backlog at the minute with the hols.

Wow - it's here. I know I was getting a little anxious over it but I was hoping it would arrive while I was still on holiday.

I know in other threads people commented on the size of the 140 cage (and obviously it is 140cm!!) but it really does need to be seen to be believed. Bunnies have been re-housed and I will be happy to leave them in it during the day, knowing they have enough room to bound back and forwards until they get out when I come home from work :D

It is currently sitting in the middle of my living room, not sure where it will end up - mind you it's better than staring at the tv.

daisylou said:
Wow - it's here. I know I was getting a little anxious over it but I was hoping it would arrive while I was still on holiday.

I know in other threads people commented on the size of the 140 cage (and obviously it is 140cm!!) but it really does need to be seen to be believed. Bunnies have been re-housed and I will be happy to leave them in it during the day, knowing they have enough room to bound back and forwards until they get out when I come home from work :D

It is currently sitting in the middle of my living room, not sure where it will end up - mind you it's better than staring at the tv.

pics!!!! :D

It is massive isn't it! My neighbours had it in their house for hours while I was at work, I was like, good god that's big! :lol: They were just like... "yes" :lol:.

Back