• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just called to see how baby-bun was ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
..... Told us not to call again :oops: Can't believe it really, We've only called every day/few days to see if he's ok! How rude!! :roll: Xx

yep id ring morning, noon and night just to hack em off! :lol:
either that or u could try an accent to fool them thats its not u! lol :lol:

beckiboo186 said:
karen354 said:
Was that the vets you phoned ?

No, Not the vets. We phoned to see what day he'd be coming home more than anything. Some Manager woman she is .... Very rude!! :?

Report em! Thats what I did when the manager at my local store hacked me off because I complained about the overcrowding of fish, as well as the number of infected ones, as well as not being able to sex gps! I HATE p@H, they overcrowd every :censored: cage!

Maybe shes just stressed tho as the whole store burnt down.....? Sorry she was rude. :(

Could be stressed cos of the whole fire- but you could fone an then heavy breathe lol! that would annoy them right out lol and seeingas you are bored anyways! :lol:

She didn't sound stressed, Just p!ssed off with us :oops: I dont care if I annoy her, I'll keep phoning til I get a day!!! :p X

Just got a call. they have put baby on sale ... im here on my own, no way of getting there. what he h3ll do i do?!!! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:

beckiboo186 said:
Just got a call. they have put baby on sale ... im here on my own, no way of getting there. what he h3ll do i do?!!! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Do you have a debit card? If so phone them up and pay for her over the phone and tell them you'll be in later to collect her.

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Do you have a debit card? If so phone them up and pay for her over the phone and tell them you'll be in later to collect her.

Janex

Wont let me ... Phoned everyone i know ... Waiting to be picked up by my grandad (God that mans a saint!) I'll report back later..... LUCK please!!!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back