• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much does vet bed cost?

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Please?

There's a place I could get some next to my vets but its £20 a metre if i remember rightly, which seems expensive, but maybe thats standard price?

When I was looking around for some that was about the best I could find it for (Gamston?) Ebay sometimes has some cheaper bits but often it's not the branded Vet Bed. Thats what I found anyway.

In the end I just gave up and brought it from the petshop in Gamston. :D
Now I've thrown it away because Roxy thought it was great to wee on :lol:

thanks Isabel, yeah I was talking of Gamston. Not sure whether to bother or not. Tis expensive if she wees on it :?

£6.99 per metre at Jolley's for the normal vet bed. My thermo vet bed was £20 but it is excellent (however, bunnies don't seem to realise it cost mummy a lot of money and try to chew it).

FriskyClover said:
£6.99 per metre at Jolley's for the normal vet bed. My thermo vet bed was £20 but it is excellent (however, bunnies don't seem to realise it cost mummy a lot of money and try to chew it).

£6.99 is Brill :thumb: I loooves vet bed :D OOOh is thermo vet bed the one that keeps warmer?

Thermo vet bed is the one with a reflective insert. It is very effective (my lot have to be peeled off it in the winter) but is is quite expensive. It's just my lot keep chewing it.

ooh thanks Steph! I'll remember that if I need anymore.

i just went to the shop just now and brought 1/2 a metre for £11.25. Its grey and very snuggly!

mandy said:
Please?

There's a place I could get some next to my vets but its £20 a metre if i remember rightly, which seems expensive, but maybe thats standard price?

Thats what I get the £20 a metre bits from a pet shop

oscarbunny said:
I like the look and sound of vet bed but isnt it made from mink?
If not then i would get some?
any confirm?

I :censored: hope not seeing as I work for an anti fur organisation! :shock:

:lol: No its clearly not- its really fuzzy, like a soft carpet, looks man made to me.

Back