• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mass vaccination

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Vet is coming out to vaccinate all my buns next week :D It's easier that transporting a million pet carriers :oops:.

Not even thinking about cost :shock: i have decided to get these 2 vaccs done over next two weeks, then maybe just getting them done annually after (they are house buns - but get supervised playtime outside I summer) - but i might well change my mind in October (also depends on foster-bun-movement!)

& then Kendra is getting spayed next week (she'll be missing her vaccs until she's recovered).

I got a statemnt from vets & turned out i didn't owe them enough :shock: :roll: :lol:

Good look, my next big lot of vac's in July I think (can't do a search to find out :lol: ) although I have to take the odd rescue bunny to be done in between., it's madness going with a lot, my car from last year V :lol: . My vets don't have accounts I'm a pay as you go girl, so it can cost loads with a lot :x :lol:

vets.jpg

:shock: do you have to pay extra for them to come to you? It's a bit of a relief only having Audrey to think about!

SOAD said:
Good look, my next big lot of vac's in July I think (can't do a search to find out :lol: ) although I have to take the odd rescue bunny to be done in between., it's madness going with a lot, my car from last year V :lol: . My vets don't have accounts I'm a pay as you go girl, so it can cost loads with a lot :x :lol:

vets.jpg

oooh i can see my carrier too :lol:

mandy said:
:shock: do you have to pay extra for them to come to you? It's a bit of a relief only having Audrey to think about!

£50 callout - but last time they said they'd waive it :oops: :lol:

My vets is pay as you go too, but i'm up there every 5 mins, so they are nice to me! 8) :lol:

Back