• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's not his birthday but...he's still a big boy!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Well if my calculations are correct it is my beautiful Barneys birthday around today.

It's such a shame he hasn't settled in very well...
100_0589.jpg

100_0592.jpg

For anyone who read my thread the other day when I thought he was dead, this is haw he was laying but Roxy was practically sat on top of him and he didn't move a muscle...untill he heard the prospect of food :mrgreen: Also please note that the crate door is open! He loves a nice bit of **** pile though :wink:

beckiboo186 said:
Isn't he Gorgeous?!!! Happy Birthday Little Barney!! :D Xx

Barney has asked me to relay a message. He said thank you for the birthday wishes he is very much looking forward to all his presents from Roxy. But most importantly he'd like me to say that he is not little he is a big boy and is now a whole one year old :D

Wow a whole 1! Congrats Barney - you really are a big old boy now! and you need plenty of R and R which I see you are getting!
Hoppy Birthday and enjoy your pressies! :>

Ermmmm you're a little bit early Isabel..it's next Thursday/Friday they were born according to my records.....but a happy birthday anyway Barney!!! :D :D
you can have another one next week! :lol:

Darn it! I worked it out from when he was vaccinated. Oh well. he'll have to be like the Queen and have two.

Back