• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A year gone already?! :'(

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Some of you might remember the day we lost our little Charlie boy :cry: Sat in that stupid hotel in Egypt wishing so much I could be at home to say Goodbye to my little man, and to be there for Tilly-May :cry: Worst night ever. I'll love you forever and ever Pudsey, You know that. You & Tilly-May, Your Princess, Soulmates - Together again now. Rest in Peace Soldier :cry: Miss you always Xx

Charlie023-1.jpg

mooorebunnies96.jpg

VensterandCharlienewphotos008.jpg

mooorebunnies77.jpg

i wasnt a member at the time charlie went to the bridge. im so so sorry. him and tilly-may were a beautiful couple. thinking of u x x x

Thinking of you Becki..... its so hard and it never seems to get any easier does it. I wonder what those two are up to at the bridge! x

:cry:

Just can't believe it's been a year already, I remember that day all to well.

I never had the priviledge to meet you Charlie or little Boo and Princess Tilly-May but through this forum and chatting to your mum I really felt like I knew you

Where ever you are I hope you are happy re-united with your precious girls, keep an eye on your mum but don't worry too much 'cos she's got her friends to look out for her too :)

We all know you're a true star and that star never stops shining no matter how long ago it was created

:love:

I remember all too well Becki :cry:

Charlie will always be your special boy and will remain in your heart and mind to guide you as you care for other Buns that come your way.

Janex

Oh Becki, Charlie was such a beautiful wonderful boy who has impacted on your life forever. What you have learned from him will never ever be lost. I know today will be hard but keep strong, Charlie wouldn't want you ever to be sad, he'd want you to enjoy every minute of life. ((hugs)) Xx

Sending lots of hugs your way...... Charlie and Tilly-May will be watching over you today to make sure you're o.k. I'm sure.

What a gorgeous cople they were :love:

OMG - I cant believe its been a year already - I know it was such a hard time for you... and although he was looked after well I know you wanted to be home.
Remember he's safe with His princess now! andd with Boo.
Thinking of you (((( huge hugz))))
And remember 2 days and you're getting your lil man - Hope that will cheer you up.

Thanks Guys, Can't believe how raw it still feels :cry: At least I know all three of my little ones will be together again now :love: Xx

Back