• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many rabbits can live happily in

Well 2 would fit very comfortably in there, and introducing more bunnies means more money ie vaccinations, feeding etc beth, so although it could house more, do you think it wise?

Beebop said:
Well 2 would fit very comfortably in there, and introducing more bunnies means more money ie vaccinations, feeding etc beth, so although it could house more, do you think it wise?

i didn't say i was gettign another :?

we are converting a garden building into a bunny haven :D

I have 2 in a 6' x 9' (6' high) enclosure, and could proabably squeeze another one in, but they're happy just the two of them.

I have 2 in a 8 by 8 shed soon to hopefully be 3 if they all bond ok, not all te shed is available to the buns though as I moved last year and a few bits are in there from that, but hopefully should be moved soon :D

Personally I'd stick to the two you have, get them neutered and bonded and give them the best life you can :)

Weren't you getting one done this week, unless I've missed it on here

I can't believe your so bored you have to make up utter rubbish to get attention on here.your not moving house and never were and your not getting any more bunnies or a shed for that matter so change the record.PLEASE

I have 3 buns living in my 8ftx6ft shed and did have 4 and I feel thats plenty big enough especially as my buns have a few hours in the garden free range each day too - suppose it depends on whether its to be their permanent home or just a part time home :D

Back