• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Hops open day changed to another date

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of quote="kayj

The open day for Bunny Hops will now be in May due to delays with interior items won't be ready for the 28th April. I will give a date by the end of this week

Kayxxx

I'm coming too - can't wait to meet people and put faces to names. Maybe we should have a badge with our RU name or a pic of our bunnies on so we recognise each other :wink: :lol:

yay i will be coming but its also the night im going to see the Jason Donovan concert so it will be a busy day :lol:

Hello Kay

Hope you're still looking...we took Velvet and Whisper from you this time last year, we are hopeful that we'll be able to get there to say hello and meet others from the forum. Velvet is now Rita and Whisper is now Colleen, by the way.

Neil (and Maria)

Absolutley gutted :cry: :cry: Can't come as it clashes with a the date of a family meeting which I'm absolutely dreading. Under normal circumstances I'd come anyway but I need to be here to give my O/H moral support! I was SO looking forward to meeting everyone....

Don't worry we normally make an excuse for a get together so I am sure there will another :wink:

Back