• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nitro - FAO Beauty! ...and everyone else for that matter...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
This is Nitro, the Sallander...
( http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=43276 )
Thankyou Kayjay for pointing him out - he's a fantastic boy!
He is very hand-shy at the moment, but has a very inquisitive nature!
He is living in my room at the moment... here are some piccies of him settling in:

Nitro hiding in the tunnel (which I was about to remove cos I didn't think he could fit in it!) :lol:
n1.jpg

:shock: how did he get in there?!?!
n2.jpg

on the prowl :eek:
n3.jpg

What's in here?
n4.jpg

Sand! <dig, dig, dig> (yes, I am aware that it is going to be kicked all over my bedroom floor!!!) :?
n5.jpg

oooohhh... I do like this!
n6.jpg

Gone to bed..
n7.jpg

He will hopefully be bonded to Beauty (the Honeybunny), once they have both gotten over their 'bits and pieces' being removed!!! :D

Aww, handsome bunny! P.s. Where did you get those big plastic boxes from as could do with something like that as my two still manage to wee over the sides of their high sided litter trays!

vanessa said:
Aww, handsome bunny! P.s. Where did you get those big plastic boxes from as could do with something like that as my two still manage to wee over the sides of their high sided litter trays!

I got 3 of them from B&Q last year... They're meant to be a set of stackable storage boxes - but they are all being used as litter trays or sand boxes now!!! :lol:

Awww like a little fluffy bear with long ears!! Strange as it may seem, some buns have this ability to fold and fit in to most unbelievable of places lol

He is very handsome..Beauty will be a lucky girl..I hope he will fancy her with bits of fur pulled out! :shock: :lol:

Back