• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I was so angry on Saturday

As some of you know i now run my own indoor market stall on a saturday.

the RWF has sent me a money box with 'because rabbits deserve better' on and some leaflets to put out on my stall.

Anyway on saturday - i was sitting there watching people going about their business as it wasn't that busy - when a snobbish old lady walked past with her husband and started laughing - i overheard her saying to her partner

'because rabbits deserve better hahahahahahahahahahahaha thats so silly'

i was so angry and gave her evils - i was so mad i daren't get up and have a go at her - if only looks could kill :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That is ridiculous... Some people have no feelings, horrible lady, should o told her to put her nose down and stop being such a snob!!.. ***** x

Yeah I would not have been able to stop myself saying something rude back! Heres hoping Jane :wink: :lol:

Oh now if that had of been me.... :shock: eek I'd have probably gone into lecture mode. With people like that though, it goes in one ear and out the other!

Speaking of snobs...err we had one here the other day, a friend to my granny....she spent 5 mins complaining that our house should have numbers on it because she walked down the wrong drive. Well...erm the house has just been painted! :roll: :lol:

that's awful. she deserves WORSE!

I can't STAND people like that... and if you HAD said something to her she probably would ahve just thought you were a rude person anyway.. stupid :censored:

They are sometimes the worse kind of people.... she probably goes out shooting defenseless animals in the name of fun! :evil: :evil:

Back