• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sugarplum loves her man

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I hope you can see the pics ok, i must have somehow changed the setting on the camera and they've come out all small :(

Sugarplum flopped on top of Splodge poor boy!
april07057.jpg

april07058.jpg

more pics added, got the camera working now :D didnt get the good shot opportunity again though :(

Sugarplum prooving she's still as chilled as ever
april07059.jpg

Splodge getting a few mins peace and quiet on his own! Hmmm that used to be grass he's lying on :shock:
april07060.jpg

april07065.jpg

april07066.jpg

uh oh he's been spotted, Sugarplum just can't leave him alone! :lol: Awww
april07067.jpg

april07069.jpg

april07070.jpg

april07071.jpg

Ohhhh My Gosh, They are such a gorgeous pair!!! :love::love::love: Definate the Posh & Becks of the Bunny world ... although, Sugarplum isnt exactly size 0 is she :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think they love each other Splodge will probably love her more once she's been spayed though as shes a bit bossy :shock: :lol: I often find him hiding under a footstall in their shed :shock: got them on a diet now too, Splodge was 1/2 kg overweight at the last weigh in :shock:

I like to see my cuite pie Sguarplum is treating her other half the way they should be! :lol: Tream em mean keep em keen lol!
They get big so easily... mine are on a diet again now as well... its hard though when they look at you with the we're hungry mummy you starve us eyes! :(

well I think splodge put it on when sugarplum was being fed ad lib as a baby, she's actually all du-lap (sp?) and not that big but he's a huge podgester considering he's supposed to be dwarf lop size :shock: I guess he makes a nice squishy pillow for her now :shock: :lol:

Back