• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Rather amusing... What do you sing to your bunny thread?

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
Perhaps i should have initially posed the question 'does anyone sing to their bunny'... anyway i do... mainly due to the fact that i am strange.

I sing, 'b b b b b bunny' instead of 'b b b b baby, i think im going c c c crazy' by the Feeling - Never Be Lonely.

Im sure theres more but thats all i can think of at the moment.

Re: What do you sing to your bunny thread?

oscarbunny said:
Perhaps i should have initially posed the question 'does anyone sing to their bunny'... anyway i do... mainly due to the fact that i am strange.

I sing, 'b b b b b bunny' instead of 'b b b b baby, i think im going c c c crazy' by the Feeling - Never Be Lonely.

I sing "D d d d d d Daisy" instead of "b b b b b baby", hahaha. Madness :oops: :lol:

mandy said:
I don't think Audrey would be very happy if I sung to her :shock: :lol:

It's bad enough mine saw me naked when i ran into the bunny room to get the phone that was ringing :oops: :lol:

Love it! :lol: I sing loads to my buns. In fact I've just this minute come in from the shed, I was sat reading to Jen and i thought cripes I hope the neighbours dont hear me ... Wonder what they'd think :oops: :lol:

I sing Gackt to mine (he's a Japanese singer) and as the song is in Japanese, so I don't know most of the words and put the bunnies names into it. They think I'm an idiot anyway lol

i play guitar and sing to pirate, she seems to like it as she settles down and goes to sleep, maybe im just boring!

I don't sing as such, but I do speek in a loud squeeky voice 'Hows da ickle bun buns' or ' Wheres my ickle bunnikins?' and I know my neighbours hear me.....they can think what they like, they have already cause me to fall out with 3 neighbours! :shock: :lol:

Re: What do you sing to your bunny thread?

Inimical Me said:
oscarbunny said:

I sing "D d d d d d Daisy" instead of "b b b b b baby", hahaha. Madness :oops: :lol:

How ironic!

Angie65 said:
mandy said:
I don't think Audrey would be very happy if I sung to her :shock: :lol:

It's bad enough mine saw me naked when i ran into the bunny room to get the phone that was ringing :oops: :lol:

I dont like them seeing me naked either!! You keep making me laugh... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm so sad i sing loads to them the calling wherever you will go is the song i most frequently butcher but i also sing twinkle twinkle little star and rock-abye-baby before i put them to bed at night

Back