• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits and music Help!

willowflower

Warren Scout
ok well here goes there's a new guy moved into the street we're talking drug addict agressive type the kind of person that terrifies me. Thing is he's started playing this techno house dance stuff and it's really loud i can hear it inside through double glazing and over the tv. i keep my rabbits in the shed outside will this be damaging there hearing?
what should i do?
i suffer from anxiety and the slightest thing can cause a panic attack so obviously i cant confront the guy is there a way to make him stop without talking to him?
i am so worried
leona

If it is an excessive noise or at unreasnoble times you can contact environmental health at your local council, I think you can tell them you want to remain anonymas (sp) They will come and do some monitoring and if it is a problem can make him stop, and even go and take his equipment. No idea how long that will take? I have no idea if it will affect your buns or not I'm afraid,

Totally agree that you should contact environmental health, they will not disclose who made the complaint (I have 3 friends who work in the noise pollution dept!)
Its so unsociable!!!! Grrr! :evil:

thank you for the help but luckily the woman over the road has complained so i don't have to there were police and everything here this afternoon because when the enviromental people showed up he went balistic and refused to turn it down so he's been arrested (apparently he already had an asbo for noise polution at his previous address)
so i'm now enjoying some good old fashioned peace and quiet

Oh that's great :D

When you said how loud it was, I felt sure it would be annoying other people as well, and maybe somebody else would have complained already!

Enjoy the peace :)

Back