• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are your buns acting weird?

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
I was just wondering whether its the time of year but Bino is my most docile bunny. Its like shes in a world of her own, she accepts any bun USUALLY.

All of a sudden shes chasing Orchid off all the time so I told her off and she went down and started to lunge at my legs :shock:

Just wondered if its the time of year? :?

Treacle has fur missing from her neck from Calel's humping - & normally she's the only one safe in a room with him :roll: & my 2 giants are chasing a lot more :?

Yep, 40 Buns with Spring Fever here........ :shock: :? :roll: :lol: :lol:

I even got buzzed by 10 year old Grandpa Gregory this morning :shock:

Janex

Yep, Bertie is a randy little devil at the moment - keeps humping Daisy's head.... mind you she had a go at him the other day :roll: its that crazy bun time of year again!!

Yes, my buns have been moody. Snowy savaged my leg big time yesterday, well to be fair I did wake her up then try to cut her nails. But my god it hurt.

yep! My two came back from their holiday home and decided they didn't like the garden anymore (probably smelt of another animal as we hadn't been there for a week) and Ozzie went off his food for a day. Its only this morning they finally went mad like normal when i gave them their breakfast.
They're in the garden a bit more now too, esp Ozzie.

:shock: so it even affects neutered and spayed bunnies then?
Bif has been chasing bertie again..the litle miss! shes been worse the last few weeks then improved even with the new bun arriving..last few days shes been chasing evryone! the kittiens are giving her a very wide berth..she kinda reminds me of our first doe..kibbles but that was her on a good day!
she showed affection her own way and i never got bit byher.and she used to ay onthe floor with me and let me play with ther tai.she loved having her tal stroked!
the spring after she wa s done she was much worse looking back..
so spring fever affects them all?!!

Salt and Pepper have been ok, but Squidgy keeps growling at us :shock: It's very cute though and Bobby was trying to hump Ruby last week, which he never does (he's been 'done' for years). So yes, I think spring is in the air.

HS said:
Salt and Pepper have been ok, but Squidgy keeps growling at us :shock: It's very cute though and Bobby was trying to hump Ruby last week, which he never does (he's been 'done' for years). So yes, I think spring is in the air.

:lol: :lol: :lol: cute that hes growling hes ur little angel aint he :lol:

awww glad all others are experiencing this cos I would understand if she wasn't speyed but as she is I thought it was well weird :shock:

BirdieBun said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: cute that hes growling hes ur little angel aint he :lol:

Bless him. It's difficult to be scary when you weigh a kilo and have no front teeth :lol: :lol: :lol:

My 2 have been acting a bit odd too. Theyve only been together since last Wednesday, for 2 days they seemed quite normal now their behaviour is a bit strange. One minute they are leaping round the cage like loonies, next they are looking extremely knackered and subdued. Moose nipped me 3 times yesterday, apparently I had been touching her man and she'd got the hump! :lol:

Fudge give me a scare a few hours ago, as she and Clove ate a little pot of coriander in the run and when I climbed into the shed Fudge came in and was acting really docile....she even let me stroke her for ages....this is so not Fudge behaviour as shes usually acting like a mad rabbit....I was so worried I give them a bit of strawberry and to my relief she ate it! Shes also looking pretty shaggy at the min due to shedding.

My two neutered gay boys (the only in the village) Joey and Mr C are errm very familiar with each other right now :oops: Infact poor Joey has a bald patch :roll: :oops: :? Its deffo that time of year :lol: :shock:

I'm so glad I saw this post, I was getting worried about Paddy. He is acting really crazy, like running after anyone and digging their feet?! but when you go to give him a cuddle he is as nice as pie....strange!!

Scarlett is the only one of mine acting strange :lol: She was humping Trip this morning when I brought them their breakfast and he was just laying there ignoring her :roll: And im sure he was hiding from her last night :lol:

Back