• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pringle and Millie

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Well tonight Pringle is in the house as i painted his hutch, he has had lots of fun running around my room and lying on my bed, The hamster was out to and they seemed to get along, here are some photo's :D .

DSC00602.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00595.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

:love:

Aww that's lovely, I love the pic of the hamster in the food bowl and the bunny looking at him as if to say, you want me to eat that :lol:

aaaawwww how cute!! :D Those photos make your bunny look enormous :lol: :lol: :lol: I remember taking photos like that when i was a teenager and had a rabbit and a hamster.. will have to find them :lol:

kayjay said:
Aww that's lovely, I love the pic of the hamster in the food bowl and the bunny looking at him as if to say, you want me to eat that :lol:

I know he was so funny! didnt bother about the hamster at all

Diddeen said:
aaaawwww how cute!! :D Those photos make your bunny look enormous :lol: :lol: :lol: I remember taking photos like that when i was a teenager and had a rabbit and a hamster.. will have to find them :lol:

Oh dammit, i am a teenager :lol: :lol: must be a teenager thing :roll:

Back