• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit beat up a cat :s!!! I am so proud! :>

I know I shouldnt be proud of her for beating up a cat but .....

We have this cat that has kind of just arrived,and he lives 2 doors down.... He is very friendly and well looked after - but he is absolutely massive... and he keeps coming in the garden and we cant get rid of him.

All the times hes been in the garden - the rabbits have been in the run so he couldnt get at them... - but today they were out playing in the garden as always - and the cat jumped into the garden.

I screamed for my mum so she could help if there was a problem and he went for them. Isaac went running in ass he always does cos he is such a wimp! :roll: ... I was worried that she wouldnt see the cat *not that you can miss him* because shes a white bunny and her eyesight isnt the best....
She saw him - went right up to him. Licked his nose, found out he wasnt Isaac and went hell for leather at him! - She wasnt the slightest bit scared- no thumping or anything....
She just flew at him. He ran sooooo fast,....
Then he came back in the garden, and she saw him again chased himonto the table.... He eventually came down when he though she wasnt looking... She saw him chased him threw all her weight against him and bit him! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not too sure we will be seeing a cat again anytime soon in our garden! I was so proud of her, I know it was a territorial thing and she was just seriously pisssssd that he was in her garden..... but I thought she would freak out.... Next time *if there is* I am getting a video of it now I know she can defend herself andd her property! :lol: :lol:

Just had to share the wonderful news :lol:

aaaaaaahahahahahah bless her!

On Saturday same thing happened to me Orchid and Bino first chased off a Magpie and then chased off next doors cat - I said to Jon we dont need a guard dog :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When Athena and Zeus used to run loose in our old garden the neighbours cat came in one day and Zeus thumped and ran away (despite being twice the size of the cat) but Athena attacked it and chased it off!

Caz

Back