• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My garden

nicole

Mama Doe
Before the work started
DSCF2158.jpg

DSCF2159.jpg

DSCF2160.jpg

DSCF2161.jpg

DSCF2162.jpg

Today my dad gave me a hand (or was it the other way about :? ) to build my raised beds. Here they are
DSCF2164.jpg

DSCF2165.jpg

DSCF2166.jpg

Tommrow there is 4tons of top soil coming :shock: and it all had to get shifted into the beds.

I'm growing my own fruit and veg, wish me luck :D

Ooo good luck! :thumb: I'm hoping to grow some greens, veggies and herbs this year, mostly because the buns greens bill is getting pretty high! :shock: :oops: :lol:

This all started cos I wanted to grow some veg for Dougal and Mhairi, now I have 2 beds 3.3 m x 1.6 m, and a bed 6.6 m x 1.6 m :shock:

The other patch that has not got wood round it, is for our tatties :lol:

But OMG has this taken over.

Looks good... :thumb: I did have to have a chuckle at your neighbours shed though :lol: looks like if you sneezed too close to it it would fall over :lol:

Awww best of luck :D
I would love to grow my own veg,just haven,t got the room :(
What veg will you be growing?

Wow, you've been busy. And 4 tons of topsoil coming :shock: :shock:

What fruit and veg will you be growing?

Will be interested to hear how it goes. Good luck! :)

Good on you, good luck. Can we have some pics as the produce grows? No room in our garden to grow veg, would love an allotment but would never see my bunnies :cry:

Wow Nicole, that is a lot of hard work going on, good luck. Looks to me like a grey Fozzie Bear hanging out of your blue bucket :lol: Put me out of my misery and tell me what it is :lol: The houses look familiar to me as well.

They look great, we're planning to grow some salad and fruit and veg this year. Last year we had success with tomatoes and strawberries mainly

I wish I had a bigger garden, we've got our name down for an allotment in the village but I think we're waiting for someone to die :shock:

rosie_rabbit said:
Wow, you've been busy. And 4 tons of topsoil coming :shock: :shock:

What fruit and veg will you be growing?

Will be interested to hear how it goes. Good luck! :)

Potatoes
Garlic
Onions
Shallots
Raspberrys
Blackberrys
Alpine Strawberrys
Celery
Courgettes
Sweetcorn
Carrots
Spring onions
2 types of cabbage
Radish
Broccoli
Parsnips
Peas.
Pak choi
I'm wating for my friend to lift a part of her rhubarb and we'll have that too.

I also have two apple trees and a goosberry bush.

Marlene said:
Wow Nicole, that is a lot of hard work going on, good luck. Looks to me like a grey Fozzie Bear hanging out of your blue bucket :lol: Put me out of my misery and tell me what it is :lol: The houses look familiar to me as well.

It's a piece of vet bed I had lifted out of the run and tucked it into the handel of the bin so it did not get blown away. :lol: :lol:

Sue&Sooty said:
Looks good... :thumb: I did have to have a chuckle at your neighbours shed though :lol: looks like if you sneezed too close to it it would fall over :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Me too.

Looks great Nicole :D
x

Nicole wrote

Marlene wrote:
Wow Nicole, that is a lot of hard work going on, good luck. Looks to me like a grey Fozzie Bear hanging out of your blue bucket Put me out of my misery and tell me what it is The houses look familiar to me as well.

It's a piece of vet bed I had lifted out of the run and tucked it into the handel of the bin so it did not get blown away.

So sorry I am so long in getting back to you!! Thanks for that...I must have a vivid imagination :lol: :lol:

Back