• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run pictures/plans

I have enclosed run for my girls however it's not that big (6 x 5ft) and it isn't as sturdy as I'd like, however my sisters bf who is great at making things out of wood has offered to make them a new bigger run for me. :D :D Anyways he said he'd like some plans and pictures so he knows what materials he will need and how to make it. If anybody has any pictures of their enclosed portable runs or any plans if they made them themselves that would be great, thanks a lot. :D

Hi :wave:

I don't have piccies of a freestanding run, but my father-in-law made this run to go under my hutch a few weeks ago...it is really sturdy...and was made from 2 x 2 planed timber, and is 8' in length by 5' wide by 18" high (to be raised to 36" high at the weekend) The mesh is 19g 1/2" x 1/2" galvanised.

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

Hope this helps

Sorry Jess, I would post pics but my run is falling to pieces .... Just waiting for some money to replace it :lol: x

There's run plans on my website, just make sure you don't use chicken wire, use something stonger like weldmesh :thumb:

bunnyhuggger said:
There's run plans on my website, just make sure you don't use chicken wire, use something stonger like weldmesh :thumb:

I've made this but we found it too tall, so I've actually cut it in half to make guineapig runs, but if it was for a bun I'd reduce the height a bit

:lol: :lol: Becki, you'll have to charge it to your bunny bank account. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Lynda - thats great thanks, just what I was looking for! :D

Kayjay - thanks I'll keep that in mind when drawing up the plans. :D

Back