• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Do You Think of This?

I know a lot of people who just have a run and a small sleeping area, if they arent locked in I'm sure it'd be fine? X

then again i suppose the run area is nicely covered

(lol not that i have a clue what im talking about with bunny accomadation - mine live in a dog crate and a puppy pen :lol: )

I really the design. I think the ramp looks long and steep though and I wonder if it easy to close the bottom section off, would like to see a few close up pics and measurements. :)

I think thats kind of similiar to the one on ebay that the blokes started making.... I like the design though - I think its quite nice if you are able to allow the buns free range in the run at night. But not so suitable for us with our fox problem I dont think Jane :D

I like the design but it doesn't give much information, I assume that the "6ft" quoted is the longest side but what is the other dimension (and the height). If it were 6ft x 6ft then I think it would be great, but I doubt that somehow. "Looks" from the photo that isn't only 6ft x 3ft or something - which would make the hutch bit only about 3ft x 2ft (just by looking at the photo and the proportions) - which I don't think is large enough. Nice idea just needs to be made much bigger... then I would be tempted! I'm useless at DIY so I need to buy things that are more or less ready made!

Hannah

Back