• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns enjoying their treats

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Well the fine weather has meant that the seed mixes I bought from the Hay Experts has started to sprout so the buns have got their treats early.
The first pic is of Brody enjoying the Zesty critter mix... followed by Spike enjoying the Bunny Sprouting mix (note the nibbled stuff in the pot he's sitting in :lol: )

Clearly a big hit and all the better for Spike as he's a gummy bun i.e. he had his front teeth removed. It's so good to see him enjoying chewing stuff :thumb:

DSC01514.jpg

DSC01529.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

awwwwwwww they look like they are loving that! :lol: :lol: at the last pic! it really tickles me the way hes just sat there like that :lol:

bumble3130 said:
awwwwwwww they look like they are loving that! :lol: :lol: at the last pic! it really tickles me the way hes just sat there like that :lol:
I know .. it's like "it wasn't me your Honour" :lol:

I've planted more pots at 2 week intervals so they'll have a constant supply to go at :D

Back