• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do these need introducing slowly?

Not sure about giving them all at once :? but Audrey's had the first one and reccomends it :thumb:

ok thanks (sorry i didnt mean all at once i meant are they all ok to give a pinch of each straight away if that makes sense :? ) im hoping to use them as a bribe for the buns to explore the rabbit room when its done (hopefully buying the flooring tomorrow, already got the bins etc for it :D )

oh ok, I dont see why not :) , but someone else might disagree! Some of those products in that range have egg in, but all the ones you posted are quite natural I believe.

Look forward to pics of your rabbit room, they will love it!

:D its taking too darn long to finish, but i am the most impatient person ever so i just want it done (or at least completely cleared so that i can start putting bunny stuff in there properly) :lol: i also bought some of the 100% carrot pellets for them to have as a very occasional treat :D

i get mine at pets at home! we have had the mixed one and the last one on ya list! i just added a pinchful in with the pellets and a pinch of another bag in the hay

Back