• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Sitting.. need advice

fiver & tenor

Young Bun
Im looking after a neighbours bunny, and Im worried about her. I dont think she gets looked after properly at all. Her underside, feet and bum are filthy.. How do I clean her properly??

I know the mother doesnt want her, but the wee girl that owns her wont let her go. I want to adopt her and look after her properly!! Need help here!!
Px

You can buy wipes in p@home that alot of people use. Really if the mum doesnt want the bun then it is her responsibility to find it a good home. How old is the little girl if she is only little then it may be that she isnt getting any help cleaning it etc. Why not go over and help see if you can show her the correct way first?Then if nothing else changes you may have to remind her of the animal welfare act and that it is now the law to provide a healthy safe environment and that you are more than willing to take the bunny otherwise RSPCA mayhave ot be called?

Back