• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has any one got pictuyres of a male rabbit's "manhood&q

I have one before if you want to see that?

If I upload the big file you can zoom in as it isn't that visible

XxX

P.S. I only took it by accident :oops: the way I was holding Ozzy revealed more than it should have :oops:

Ozzy'sMummy said:
I have one before if you want to see that?

If I upload the big file you can zoom in as it isn't that visible

XxX

P.S. I only took it by accident :oops: the way I was holding Ozzy revealed more than it should have :oops:

yes please, i'll try ND GET A PICTURE OF bASIL but i don't think he will be too happy :lol:

In some buns they are a lot more covered in fur. The testicle sacks on my neutered males have completely shrivelled up and disappeared. If you are seeing 'baggy' sacks, that makes me think that perhaps he is pulling them up into his stomach area whenever you go to look, some buns are very good at doing this!

I would definitely get the vet to check, and even if the vet thinks he is neutered, I would still make sure your female is spayed before trying them together to be on the safe side, as you may never be 100% sure otherwise!

Ooooh, I'd definately get him checked then. The Vet thought Ozzy's were big as it was :shock: :?

He's hopefully getting neutered if he has to have another Dental so I'll have some after pics in a few months :lol:

XxX

Back