• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at home putting buns on shop floor

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Does anyone know when P@H put the buns on the shop floor? Is it before they open, or when they close ... or do they do it during the day? :? Thanks Xx

EDITED TO SAY - Sorry Ive not made it clear, I mean to sell them :) X

Do you mean to exercise or to sell? I've seen them bring rabbits out during the day to add to the pens to sell. I've also seen them bring a chinchilla out to exercise on a quiet day. My local petshop gets the rabbits out to run around before and after they open but I can't imagine P@H doing that, they have too many in

kayjay said:
Do you mean to exercise or to sell? I've seen them bring rabbits out during the day to add to the pens to sell. I've also seen them bring a chinchilla out to exercise on a quiet day. My local petshop gets the rabbits out to run around before and after they open but I can't imagine P@H doing that, they have too many in

Sorry Kathryn, I did mean to sell :) Xx

I just had the most wonderful image pop into my head :D

All the P @ H buns running riot round the shop, eating everything in site and all the staff running round like loonies trying catch them!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: @ Sue. Sorry I've not explained at all ... I meant when the buns from the back go for sale, do they put them out at a particular time :oops:

Mine seems to do it in the morning, they bring down a cat boxes moving with guineas or buns, five or six of each in one cat box.

Sue&Sooty said:
I just had the most wonderful image pop into my head :D

All the P @ H buns running riot round the shop, eating everything in site and all the staff running round like loonies trying catch them!! :lol: :lol:

I walked into P@H a few years ago and a parrot nearly flew out the flippin door, the stoopid employee managed to get him in the end, but pulling his tail and feet, poor bird, at least he didn't get out the door, but he shouldn't have been flying around the store anyway, especially with the fans on the roof! :shock: :evil:

Last year when I went in to our local P@H there was two pigeons sat on one of the roof beams :lol: I asked the staff about them and apparently they fly in when they open up in the morning and then fly out again at closing time

Our P@H brings them out whenever they sell the ones on the shop floor, I've heard one assistant say to another to get a couple of buns out of the back

Back