• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarders - near Derby

Nicola C

Mama Doe
Hiya,
I don't suppose anyone can reccommend any good rabbit boarders in or around Derby, preferably ones with runs, so they can put the buns out in the day. I don't mind travelling, so long as the buns will be happy.
Thanks
Nicola

Hi Nicola sorry haven't been touch for ages,life's been a bit chaotic! I'll pm you the number of where my girls go (will have to do it in a bit nipping out now) The hutches aren't massive but they do get a run out everyday and they are loved and well cared for (my girls were there for a month when we went to OZ) nowhere is like home but I do trust Jane and my 2 are booked in again this week and for July.Hope you're doing ok :D Love Jayne xx

Squidgy says Mia and Mea are more than welcome to share his 'pad'. However, I can't guarantee that you'd get them back :wink:
Hope you're ok. Love to you and the girls.

Hi guys,
Fab to hear from you! Haven't been around much unfortunately. Been flapping a bit and getting very large, very quickly :D Still, we are getting sorted steadily, but now of course I'm worrying about after the little one is born, we will have to go down to see the extended family and I'm already so worried about leaving the bunnies :roll: Their mega palace in the garage is coming on well though, phew, so I am glad about that.
Anyway, will write again soon, I'm so pooped at the moment. Hope you all had lovely easters.
Big hugs...
Nicola xxxx

ps - mushypea, your rabbits are really gorgeous!!! :love: I have just been reading about the Derby bunny haven, I've never heard of it before. Thanks for the great links :D

Back