• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bunies are so jealous now they wont talk to me help!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well bif has been very affectionate lately inher own twisted way :lol: and today i was laying on my tum playing with bertie and his rattle and slinky and making my mum laugh. she said she never knew you could play with abun like that! erm mum where have you bene when weve been on the floor playing bunnyganes over the years then?!!

little bunny hadnt been having exercise till she was potty trained and then hse was resting due to myxi jab. so today instead of theusual run around the settee she got a nice run around. we sectioned off one end of the lounge with play pen panels and left her with her end if you like..she went nuts...butt binkying..mad dash...hapy bunny dance...and resting in the open..and more importantly..shes found two small black laymates who are so confused as they think shes an odd shaped kitten come to play with them and she thinks theyre odd looking bunnies come to play with ther.. all 3 were running around together jumping over each other..yes she was! our two kitties are pooped and very confused!
Bi bit her on the nose a few times through the bars and both her n bertie were fasinated. But despite our best efforst to give them all time and attention..bif is runing away from us and if we try to tempt her with a small piece of apple etc shes lunging at me now and nikki..quite scary. nikki got on the floor to give bertie his usual buny massage hugs n kissses which he loves from her and he only just tolerated being touched!
im worried sick..the little bun managed to go all the way around and appear in their end! omg we jumped and ran so fast..for us it was fast!
shes so sweet natured and has never attempted to go for any kitten or bunny or me but shes nipped nikki a few times which is odd. tonite tho she was so happy..and did three smallw ees on the carpet think it was scent marking cos she weeslike a horse! she kept getting in her liter tray but i didnt se her pee in it..
she cannot get back in the cage herself its too deep..so i will give her at least a week and then change to dog crate which really snt much bigger!
i dont know how to appease bertie n bif and i dont know how to let her out for an hour ortwo twice a day without them sulking and feeling unloved..please advise!

baby bun has grown so much in a fortnight its not true! shes now bigger than bif! and shes just had her myxi and in a fortnight can have her vhd..i will ask then about getting her payed asap..so i can have her heal for at least a fortnight and then begin bonding asap its too hard having our lounge split up..i cant make the other two understand we still love them :(

Aw they'll know you love them! Its just jealousy and something a bit different. They will get used to it I think!

Baby bun sounds lovely

Fiona x

Back